MAX SPARROW SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
WIN A $1,000 MAX SPARROW GIFT VOUCHER
Fill in the customer experience survey from Max Sparrow for your chance to win a $1,000 Max Sparrow gift voucher. One winner to be drawn each month.
Trade Promotion: Game of Chance
Terms & Conditions
Max Sparrow Share Your Experience
24-32 O’Riordan Street
Alexandria NSW 2015
Distributed through Saveba PTY LIMITED (24-32 O’Riordan Street, Alexandria NSW 2015), PH:+61 1300 818 558. ABN: 64 002 728 985 (“Promoter”).
Australia: VIC, NSW, QLD
Starts: 7:00am (AEDT) on 07/03/2018
Closes: 7:00am (AEDT) on 07/03/2020
Winner Drawn: 5th of the following month
Approved under permit numbers:
License No: LTPS/19/32754
Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents from VIC, NSW and QLD and aged eighteen (18) years and over, who fulfil the entry requirements. The Entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion at the time of participation.
1. Entrants must be aged eighteen (18) years or over and a resident of Australia. Entrants can only enter once during the promotional period.
2. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible.
3. “Immediate families” means spouse, partner, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
To enter, an Entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
1. Complete the customer experience survey, distributed via email.
2. By entering your details and entering the competition you are agreeing to receive communication from Coco Republic and/or Max Sparrow.
3. Submit the fully completed online entry form.
4. Submission of the survey guarantees entry into the competition.
Maximum Number of Entries:
1. Multiple entries to the Promotion are permitted subject to the following:
(a) The entry form is only to be completed once per customer.
Prize Draw Details:
1. There are 12 prices to be awarded for the Promotion. One per month.
2. The prize draw will be a random selection from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period. The first valid entry drawn at random will win the major prize
3. The prize will be drawn on the 10th of the month, for the previous month's survey responses.
4. Location: Saveba Pty Ltd, 24-32 O’Riordan Street, Alexandria NSW 2015
Prize Details and Conditions:
12 winners will receive a $1,000 Max Sparrow Gift Voucher to be used in store only.
All prize values are in Australian Dollars and include GST.
The voucher is not redeemable for cash or gift vouchers.
The prize winner agrees to absolve the promoters from any liability that may result from or is claimed to have resulted from participating in the competition or from the acceptance or use of the prize.
Total Prize Pool:
Total maximum prize pool valued at up to $6,000 (including GST).
Notification of Winner(s):
The winning response will be contacted via email and telephone within two (2) days of the Prize Draw.
Publication Details of Winner(s):
The winning Entrant of the prize will be published in the following month’s survey email.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE ARRANGEMENTS
Prize Claim Date:
1. Prize must be claimed by 5:30pm (AEDT) on the 28th of each month, within eighteen (18) days of being notified. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited. If the winner is unable to fulfil the prize during the specified time period, the winner forfeits the prize package with no compensation or further liability of the Promoter and the Promoter may select an alternative winner at its absolute discretion.
2. In the event that the Promoter is unable to make contact with the winning Entrants for any reason before 5:30pm on the 28th of each month, at the Promoter’s absolute discretion, the Promoter may determine that the winning Entrant(s) is no longer eligible for the prize.
Unclaimed Prize Draw Details – Where applicable:
1. Due to the prize being an Event, if the Promoter cannot locate the winning Entrant(s) by the 28th of each month the winning Entrant(s) will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw (Unclaimed Prize Draw).
2. Time/Date: 11:00am (AEDT) the following day
3. Location: Saveba Pty Ltd, 24-32 O’Riordan Street, Alexandria NSW 2015
Notification/Publication Details of Winner(s) of Unclaimed Prize Draw:
1. The winning Entrant(s) of the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be contacted via email and telephone within one (1) day of the Unclaimed Prize Draw.
2. The winning Entrant(s) of the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be published on the Promoter’s website, maxsparrow.com.au
Conditions of Entry
1. These terms must be read together with the Schedule for this Promotion. The Schedule defines terminology used in these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Where there is any inconsistency between the Schedule and these terms, the Schedule prevails.
2. Entry is open only to Entrants of the Relevant Countries who comply with the Entry Restrictions (if any). Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
4. To enter the Promotion, Entrants must follow the Entry Mechanic during the Promotion Period.
5. It is the responsibility of each eligible Entrant to ensure that their details, including their phone number and email address are correct and up to date.
6. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Entrants may submit up to the Maximum Number of Entries.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks or services, the internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Any form of automated entry using any device or software is invalid. Entries via SMS or email are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database not at the time of transmission by the Entrant.
8. The draw/s will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details. Prize/s will be awarded to the valid Entrant/s randomly drawn in accordance with the Prize mechanic.
9. The judges' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Prize/s are specified in the Prize Details. The total prize pool is specified in the Total Prize Pool section of the Schedule.
11. All entries and materials submitted to the Promoter in connection with this Promotion, become the property of the Promoter and each Entrant warrants that she/he has the right to transfer these to the Promoter. Each entry must be the Entrant’s original work. By entering this Promotion Entrants:
(a) consent to the Promoter making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of their entry and otherwise exploiting the entry and any rights in relation to the entry, to publicise this Promotion or for any other purposes; and
(b) undertake to the Promoter that their entry is not, and its use by the Promoter will not be, in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any breach of contract or any infringement or other violation of copyright or any other intellectual property rights or
13. Incomplete entries and/or entries that, in the Promoter’s judgment, contain offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate material or that infringe any third party rights will be deemed invalid.
14. Where a prize includes travel, the prize cannot be taken outside of the dates specified by the Promoter. If the prize is event based, travel must be taken to coincide with the event on the dates specified by the Promoter. (Winner and their companion/s must depart and return at the same time using the same air carrier, as specified by the Promoter.) No extension will be permitted. Any alterations to confirmed Prize Details will be at the expense of the winner and will only be permitted with the Promoter's prior consent. Any flights and accommodation awarded as part of a prize are subject to booking and availability. All costs associated with a travel prize which are not specified to be included in the prize, including but not limited to any transfer costs, meals, taxes (excluding flight related taxes), insurance, spending money and other ancillary costs, are the responsibility of the winner and their companion/s. The winner and any travelling companion/s are responsible for ensuring that they have all necessary travel insurance and documents to travel to the relevant place (including a current passport and visas, if required), otherwise the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid. (It is strongly recommended that the winner and participant of the prize acquire adequate travel insurance, where this is not specified as part of the prize.)
15. Where a prize involves the winner:
(a) attending an event, if any part of the event is abandoned, called off, varied or postponed for any reason, then at the Promoter’s discretion, the relevant winner (and their companion/s, if applicable) forfeits all rights to attend the relevant event and no cash or alternative tickets will be substituted for that element of the prize; and/or
(b) meeting or attending a function with a celebrity or other public figure, the Promoter will not be liable for the failure of the winner (and their companion/s, if applicable) to meet that person or failure of that person to attend the function, for whatever reason.
16. Where a prize includes tickets, tickets are valid for the date or period as indicated on the tickets. Tickets are subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider of the tickets.
17. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion, prohibit an Entrant’s participation in this Promotion, cancel a prize or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of a prize to a winner and their companion/s if the Entrant or the winner (or their companion/s), in the opinion of the Promoter, is under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behaves aggressively or offensively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate (or of the business of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate), is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
18. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines. A full version of the Guidelines is available at http://www.alcoholguidelines.gov.au/.
19. At the Promoter’s request, winners must participate in, and where relevant must procure that their companion/s participate in, all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this Promotion or the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and its related bodies corporate using their name and image in promotional material. Without limitation, Entrants consent to being broadcast, filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded without compensation while participating in this Promotion, or in taking or using any prize, and they consent to the Promoter repeating any such image, broadcast, film or other recording at any time.
20. If an Entrant is unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of this Promotion, or a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that Entrant’s entry and proceed as if that Entrant had not entered the Promotion.
21. The winner/s will be notified as stated in the Notification of Winners section of the Schedule and their name and state of residence will be published in accordance with the Publication Details. By entering this Promotion, each Entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
22. If any prize is not claimed in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct such further draws on the Unclaimed Prize Draw Date as are necessary to distribute the prize/s, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. If required by law or any relevant authority, the winner/s will have their name and state of residence published in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Publication Details.
23. Entrants acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in some aspects of the Promotion, or the prize and that participation in the Promotion and/or using the prize may involve participating in dangerous activities. By entering this Promotion and/or accepting the prize, Entrants accept that risk. (Where applicable, the Promoter strongly recommends the user of a prize familiarise him/herself with the features of the prize and that appropriate protective clothing is worn at all times when the prize is used).
24. To participate in this Promotion and/or the activities which may be awarded as part of the prize, the winner (and their companion/s, as applicable) must comply with applicable physical, health and fitness, and any other requirements associated with the particular activity. It is the Entrant’s responsibility to ensure that they (and their companion/s, as applicable) are sufficiently healthy and fit so as to safely participate in this Promotion and/or undertake the activities included in the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to request a doctor or medical professional deem that the Entrant/winner (or their companion/s, as applicable) sufficiently healthy or fit. The Entrant/winner must comply with all requirements and directions of the people responsible for the conduct of the relevant activity and must ensure that their companion/s also comply, if applicable.
25. Where requested by the Promoter, any Entrant or winner (and their companion/s, if applicable) (or if an Entrant, winner or companion is not an adult, their parent or guardian) must sign an indemnity and exclusion of liability form (provided by the Promoter) in favour of all parties involved in this Promotion and/or providing the prize prior to undertaking any specified activities forming part of the Promotion or prize. If any Entrant, winner, nominated companion or parent/guardian (if applicable) do not sign the indemnity form provided by the Promoter within the time requested by the Promoter, the relevant Entrant’s or winner’s entry or claim will be deemed invalid.
26. Prizes and participation in this Promotion are subject to any conditions imposed by the supplier or organiser of the prize, as applicable.
27. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
28. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and Max Sparrow as Saveba Pty Ltd and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
29. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winners to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the winners’ identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize and any information submitted by the winners in entering the Promotion before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or the winning entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction within the time requested, the winner’s entry will become invalid. The prize will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
30. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who fails to provide adequate identification to the satisfaction of the Promoter, or who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these Conditions of Entry, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
31. If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoter becomes aware after an Entrant has won a prize that the Entrant has not complied with these Conditions of Entry, that Entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that Entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
32. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable (except as set out in these Conditions of Entry), nor can they be redeemed for cash. The prize cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third party. If a prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of any prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. Prize Value is as specified on the Date at which the Prize Value is Valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the Relevant Country, if required. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
33. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, Entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
34. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in each Relevant Country, if required.
35. All entries will be the property of the two previously mentioned parties (Saveba Pty Ltd and Qatar Airlines). No parties will pass Entrant information onto any third parties, with the exception of the winner’s contact details, which will be provided to the associated agencies in order to fulfill the prize.
36. Where the Promotion is administered on Facebook, Entrants and participants in the Promotion acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and Entrants and participants in the Promotion release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising from the Promotion.
37. Nothing in Conditions 41 to 43 or these Conditions of Entry generally affects an Entrant’s rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 (Vic) or similar legislation regarding implied conditions and warranties and limitations of liability to the extent that such implied conditions and warranties and limitations of liability cannot be excluded by law.
38. Without limiting any other release or limitation of liability contained in these Conditions of Entry, the Associated Entities will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss suffered by any Entrant caused by any acts or omissions of the Associated Entities, their directors, employees, agents and contractors arising out of or in relation to the Event or the prize unless such liability cannot be excluded by law.